Thursday, April 26, 2012

Barn Door

I have mentioned in my previous posts that my Hubby is awesome. I am so blessed that we work together on most of our furniture projects. There is nothing more fun for us than taking on a project together. However, this is a post showing off his handy work. I can't take credit for any part of this and I am so proud of the finished product!

When we were looking for a good option to close off a gameroom from an entry way, Hubby found an old barn door on sliders. Well, these actually go for thousands of dollars and we weren't about to pay that. So, off to the hardware store he went and came home with the lumber and stain. Then he ordered the parts for the slider online. Here is the final product. Its beautiful!





1 comment:

  1. Very Cool! I have never seen anything like this! I love it

    ReplyDelete